At Artemis Shooting Sports & Training Academy, we strive to provide you with the best possible experience while ensuring safety and satisfaction in all your shooting activities. To that end, we have established the following Returns and Exchanges Policy to address your needs and concerns regarding purchases, memberships, and services.
- ALL firearm sales are final! We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on firearms, except in cases where the firearm is found to be defective upon receipt.
- In the event of a defective firearm, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to facilitate a warranty repair or replacement as per the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Federal and state firearms laws apply to all firearm sales. Please ensure that you meet all legal requirements before attempting to purchase a firearm.
- All items with the exception of Ammunition will be shipped via USPS. Ammunition will be shipped using Fed-Ex ground.
- Returns will only be accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt. Artemis Shooting Sports and Training Academy will provide YOUR CHOICE of a replacement item (pending availability) or full refund on all non-firearm products found defective upon receipt. Artemis Shooting Sports and Training Academy will not claim any responsibility for items damaged in shipping. For items damaged in shipping, Users need to file a claim with the carrier. If you receive a defective item, please immediately call the shop at 914-560-8431 to request a return label.
VERY IMPORTANT- FIREARM RETURNS!!
Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items.
We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection. However, upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees of returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. PLEASE DO NOT SEND DEFECTIVE FIREARMS DIRECTLY TO Artemis Shooting Sports and Training Academy. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. However, if the manufacturer chooses to replace the firearm, the replacement firearm must transfer through your local FFL dealer to document the replacement firearm serial number.
AMMUNITION AND ACCESSORIES
- ALL ammunition sales are final! We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on ammunition.
- ALL accessories sales are final! We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on batteries, optics, or self-defense sprays.
- Holsters may be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Membership fees are non-refundable once processed.
- Memberships may be canceled at any time, but no refunds will be issued for the remaining duration of the membership.
- Reservations for range time and services are non-refundable. However, we understand that scheduling conflicts can arise, so we offer the flexibility to reschedule your appointment with at least 24 hours' notice.
- In the case of an unforeseen range closure by Artemis Shooting Sports & Training Academy, we will work with you to reschedule or provide a refund.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and have no cash value.
- Gift cards purchased as of May 11, 2023 can be used for any of Artemis Shooting Sports & Training Academy’s products or services and do not expire.
- Gift cards issued from January 1, 2023, through May 10, 2023, will be honored for their full remaining value for range time and classes only, until August 31, 2023.
- Gift cards issued between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, will be honored for 50% of their remaining value for range time and classes only, until August 31, 2023.
- Regrettably, any gift card issued by Blueline prior to January 1, 2022, can NOT be honored.
Old gift cards may ONLY be used to purchase classes or range time.
Old gift cards will only be honored until August 31, 2023.
BY USING AND ORDERING FROM OUR SITE, USER AGREES TO THESE TERMS
Artemis Shooting Sports & Training Academy reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis. Such exceptions will be considered at the discretion of our management team.
Please note that all returns and exchanges are subject to inspection and approval by Artemis Shooting Sports & Training Academy staff. We are committed to your safety and satisfaction, and we appreciate your understanding of our policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding returns and exchanges, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. Thank you for choosing Artemis Shooting Sports & Training Academy, and we look forward to serving you with the highest level of professionalism and dedication to safety.